Friday, December 14, 2012

Fun with Abulafia

I'm learning how to use Abulafia. HENCE: the Wampus Country Witch Generator.

I'm still learning how to make it work. Even with just a couple of entries automated...its kind of exciting for me to watch it work. I had to force myself to stop dog-piling entries into the tables. Obviously, I'm going to have to separate the generator into "Classic" and "Modified" versions or something. I immediately started wanting to make "private" pages that would help me run games...any ideas on that front would be welcome!

Here's one to come back to:
Black Betty Sumac or "Dame Sumac"
foul pact, foolish bargain

My adventures with Abulafia are all documented here:
http://www.random-generator.com/index.php?title=Category:Coded_by_Bryan_Mullins

No comments:

Post a Comment